September Reopening Information
Staggered Start and Pick up Times
There will be no parents coming onto the school site and we ask you to continue to line up along the fence whilst keeping to the 2m social distancing.
Key Worker children – 8:45am – 3:30pm
- Bear Class Y4 – 8:50am – 3:20pm
- Elephant Class Y3 – 8:55am – 3:15pm
- Tiger Class Y2 – 9:00am – 3:10pm
- Badger Class Y1 – 9:10am – 3pm
- Panda and Puffin Class YR – 9:20am – 2:45pm
Please be prompt with timing when you drop off and collect your child from school.
If you have more than one child in school please drop off and collect all of your children at the same time as your eldest child.
All children will be back in full school uniform.
- Children to bring in packed lunches and water bottles.
- Please leave book bags at home.
On PE days children are to come to school wearing full outdoor PE kit.
- Following government guidance most PE lessons will take place outside.
- This outdoor PE kit must consist of:
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Yellow Broadmead t-shirt
- Broadmead sweatshirt or cardigan
Parents will be informed of their child’s PE days in September via Parentmail.
These will still be a cold packed lunch which can be ordered daily.
- Menus will be circulated via Parentmail in September.
- Children may bring in their own packed lunch from home.
- Please do not send any items containing nuts due to allergies or include any sweets.
- Please pack a healthy mid-morning snack of either a piece of fruit or vegetable.
Children will still be:
- Taught in ‘class bubbles’.
- Eat their lunch in the classroom.
- Having staggered break and lunch times in different outdoor areas.
- Using one-way systems around the building.
- Keeping regular and robust hand washing/hygiene routines.
- Using separate toileting facilities.
There will be no large gatherings:
- Assemblies will be recorded or live streamed to classrooms.
- For the foreseeable future parents will not be able to join us for assemblies next term.
Due to H&S in the current guidance:
We will be restricting the amount of shared resources in Music and PE.
- No collective singing will take place.
- No curriculum visitors to the school.
- No educational visits.
No Breakfast and After School Club as stated in our last newsletter.
- No PE clubs.